1. Privacy matters - your privacy matters.
2. We treat the data of our customers and website users as confidential. Of course, this also applies to designs and other creative material, and we respect our customers' sole ownership of creative material that customers send to us.
3. Our website does not place cookies. We do, however, show content from social media with parasols and umbrellas made in our workshop. These social media do place cookies; your consent or disapproval is specific to new cookies placed by these media, ie if you are not already logged in there. (For example, we usually log out after using social media, deleting their cookies.)
4. Our server collects anonymous data that your browser makes known. This includes IP number, country, browser type, language setting, destination on our site. This is not personally identifiable information.
5. Our website and email are SSL protected. You have a secure connection; and secure email contact as long as your email is also via SSL/TLS.
7. Please contact us if you have any questions.